In the spirit of funding this blog, this post does contain affiliate links, which means I will receive a monetary compensation if you make a purchase using my link. All opinions shared are 100% mine.
Today we’re talking travel and you’re in for a treat because I have dissected my day trip diaper bag for you.
- Skip Hop Changing Station which holds everything I have pictured. I love this diaper bag/changing pad. It can hold two plus cloth diapers with a wet bag folded inside. It is, also, small enough that I can just transfer it to what ever bag I am using that day and when a diaper change is needed I don’t have to tote all of my belongings to the bathroom with me. I can just grab this bag and go!
- 2 Flats ~ folded with liners inside.
- An extra snappi because you just never know.
- Medium Wet Bag
- Cloth wipes ~ I travel with dry wipes and will either wet them at a sink or with my water bottle, which I alway have with me.
- Cloth Safe Diaper Rash Cream ~ I love am loving Motherlove right now. Poppy seems to react to tea tree oil (TTO) and this is TTO free!
- Hand sanitizer (not pictured)
I have to say traveling with flats is really so simple! In some ways they’re better. They are much more compact than say a fitted or an all-in-one and, because they are so easy to wash, they are my go to overnight travel diaper…no crazy wash routine needed! I highly recommend pre-folding them though. Imagine being stuck in a public restroom and the only options for folding is either on your legs while sitting on the toilet (ewww) or on the floor (double ewww).
My verdict to you is travel away with your flats. Don’t let the fact that they don’t have elastics or snaps hold you back…live it up!